COMPREHENSIVE SEO SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Small Business SEO Services
Affordable SEO services for small business
At Webgel, we provide a comprehensive SEO service for small businesses. Our team of dedicated SEO experts have a vast amount of experience and can help your small business achieve success in the long term.
Unlike some other SEO agencies, we take the time to understand your small business completely, which enables us to devise a SEO strategy that will bring the best possible results. We also use a combination of proven SEO techniques so you get traffic from multiple sources.
Below are some of the small business SEO services that we provide -
- Link Building
- SEO Analysis
- SEO Reporting
- SEO Web Design
- Mobile SEO
- Local SEO
- Content Development
- Content Promotion
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Management
- Pay Per Lead
Content is an extremely important part of small business SEO, which is why we don’t just build links but also ensure that all the content on your website is fully optimised for the keywords being targeted. We can also create content for your blog that’s unique and compelling as well as keeping your social media accounts up to date.
PPC is another part of what we do at Webgel. PPC ads are a great way of bringing in targeted traffic to your website. It’s important to understand however that using PPC successfully requires a thought out strategy. Far too many website owners think you can’t go wrong with PPC but it’s very easy to spend a lot of money with little ROI if you don’t have experience.
What is Small Business SEO Services?
SEO, or Search Engine Optimisation is a combination of techniques that are used to get a website prominence in the major search engines for particular keyword phrases. Let’s say for example, you own a company that sells used desktop computers. You would want to rank for the search terms that your customers are using to search for your products, such as “used desktop computers” or “refurbished desktop computers”.
The purpose of small business SEO is to ensure that your website is optimised for these keywords by adding them to the content on your website and building links from high authority sources that are related to these keyword phrases.
Stages of small business SEO services
- Competitor analysis – By analysing competing sites that are ranking well on Google, you can see where they’re getting their links from and use this information to your advantage. You can also see how their website is structured and the type of content they’re producing.
- On-page optimisation – On-page optimisation is the process of adding the keyword phrases that you want to rank for to the important parts of the pages of your website, such as the title tags and headings.
- Link building – Link building used to be the key component of SEO and whilst it’s still important, it’s just one part of the process. Quality links should be the priority with link building since Google and the other major search engines put a much higher emphasis on sites that have links from trusted, authority sources.
- Social media – Social media is another key element of SEO. When analysing your business, Google will take everything into account, including how active you are on social media and how many people are sharing your content. Therefore it’s very important that you create content that’s compelling and stay active on social media.
Some of Our Clients.
Why small business SEO services?
Before investing in small business SEO services, it’s important to understand why it’s so valuable to businesses. There are many ways to get traffic to your website – magazine ads, banner ads, PPC, real world advertising etc. However small business SEO differs from other forms of advertising in that it brings long-term, sustainable traffic to your website that’s highly targeted.
With so many people now using Google and other search engines to look for products and services, it’s vital that your website has prominence in the organic search results. The best way to achieve this is through small business SEO services.
The benefits of small business SEO
Below are the biggest benefits of Small business SEO –
- Attract highly targeted traffic – When it comes to getting traffic to your website, it’s not just the volume of visitors that are important but what mind set they’re in. For example, people who are looking to buy a specific product will often use very particular keywords, which are known as “long-tail” or “buying” keywords because the person is looking to make a purchase rather than just browse. SEO gives you the ability to target such keywords, which is hugely beneficial.
- Get sustainable traffic – Another key benefit of SEO is that the traffic it provides you with is long-term and sustainable. Whilst it’s important to perform maintenance and have an on-going strategy, when you establish your website in the right way in the search results, generally the ranking you gain are stable.
- Increase sales – This is of course the whole point of getting traffic. Because you’re able to target specific keyword phrases using SEO, you can increase sales in a very efficient and sustainable way.
Get in touch
If you’d like Webgel to help your small business achieve success online then don’t hesitate to get in touch. One of our friendly team will get back to you shortly to answer any of your questions.
Get in touch.
Any questions? Drop us a note!
0845 3884 963
Let our work speak for us. Have a look at our responsive web design and e-commerce website design projects.